Microsoft’s Power BI is an increasingly popular, low-cost business intelligence tool that gives companies instant analytical insight, enabling better business decisions. A common hurdle in using BI tools is accessing data from different sources and geographic locations. Thriftly addresses that challenge.
In this presentation, we show you how Thriftly APIs make it easy to gather your organization’s data, from different data sources and services anywhere in your corporate network, and analyze it all in one place using Power BI. All in real-time and without requiring any network re-configuration.
Please view if you are a:
- CIO/IT Manager interested in using Power BI at your organization
- Developer interested in Power BI's real-time reporting and dashboard capabilities
- Software Vendor interested in providing business analytics add-ons
In this presentation, you'll learn how to:
- Write simple data access APIs in C#, Java, VB, or DataFlex using Thriftly
- Publish your APIs to the web through Thriftly's API gateway
- Access your APIs, and your data, in Power BI
- Create stunning reports and dashboards in Power BI
- Publish and share your Power BI reports over the web